Social management M.A.
In Germany there are now over 100 undergraduate and postgraduate study programmes in the field of social management.
October 2000 was the first year of the postgraduate distance-learning study programme in Social Management (MA) of ASH Berlin in cooperation with the Paritätische Akademie. This cooperation partnership combines academic expertise with the skills of one of the most innovative providers of further education for social work management.
The further education Master’s programme in Social Management is offered as a further education study programme in the form of distance learning with attendance units. This combination and the structure of the study programme enable participants to study on a work-integrated basis.
Advantages of the study programme:
- Balance between lecturers from university teaching and social practice
- Continuous quality development and evaluation
- Studies have an integrated character
- Innovative forms of learning, teaching and examination based on international MA standards
- Study content is interlinked through case and field studies with relation to research and practice
- Intensive support for participants including coaching
- Opens up the possibility to access higher grade public service
- Graduates can gain further academic qualifications (doctorate)
The work-integrated distance-learning study programme in Social Management (MA) is aimed at interested individuals with a first professionally qualifying degree (Bachelor, Diplom or Magister degree with 180 to 210 credit points) and one year of professional experience.
For applicants with a degree comprising 180 credit points, ASH Berlin and Paritätische Akademie offer an individually tailored procedure in which 30 additional credit points can be obtained and accredited for their Master’s degree based on their personal education pathway and previous professional experience.
Please contact Paritätische Akademie for information about your options.
The language of instruction is German. For further information please switch to our German website