Cultural Programme and International Regulars' Table
The International Office organizes a variety of cultural events and international regulars' tables (in German: "Stammtisch") - for all exchange students and their buddies from our Buddy Programme, as well as for all other international or local students! We aim at giving all students the possibility to get in touch, socialize and connect - and of course get to know Berlin and some of its countless museums, opera houses or memorial sites. If you're looking for even more student events, trips or tours, check out the cultural calendar of the studierendenWERK BERLIN.
Would you like to get to know Berlin with us and other students, discover secret spots of street art in hidden back alleys or enjoy the sound of an opera? Welcome to our cultural events! Despite the Corona pandemic, we would like to offer some events in conformity with the rules during winter term 2021/22 again and offer you the possibility to connect with your fellow students in real life. Exchange students and their buddies have to sign up via Moodle, all other students interested in joining have to sign up via e-mail to incoming@ ash-berlin.eu . In the overview below you can find the costs and the deadlines for signing up. We look forward to seeing you at our events!
Conditions for attendance:
- Students must have signed up for the event.
- A negative test result or a proof of recovery or vaccination may be required.
- You do not show any symptoms of a COVID-19 infection (e.g. sore throat, cough, head ache, fever, loss of sense of taste and/or smell).
- [booked out] 20 October 2021, 7:30pm: Performance "Ugly duckling" (German with English surtitles) / exchange students and buddies please sign up via Moodle, everyone else via e-mail to email@example.com by 15th of October 2021 (first-come, first-served), max. 13 spots available / meeting point: 7:30pm in front of Deutsches Theater, start of the performance: 8:30pm / duration: 2 hours / costs: 2 EUR (pay on-site when we meet) / All participants need to bring their ID/passport, student ID, mask, proof of vaccination/recovery or a negative test result of the same day. All participants are required to wear a mask throughout their entire stay at the theater. There will be an attendance and contact list.
- further events will be published soon
International Regulars' Table
The International Regulars' Table takes place several times before and during the semester and aims at bringing together and connecting exchange, international and local students of ASH Berlin. Due to current regulations, it is not possible to meet up in person right now, unfortunately. However, physical distancing shouldn't equal social distancing, so instead of meeting at a bar, we will have fun online meetings and all exchange students, buddies and interested ASH Berlin students are warmly welcome to join.
All exchange students and buddies will find the corresponding link to our meetings in our Moodle course. If you would like to join and you haven't received the link yet, please contact us via incoming@ ash-berlin.eu. We look forward to seeing you!