Competence Tinkering "Setting Approach and Health: Participatory Methods"
Project duration: 15/03/2019 - 14/06/2021
Principal investigator: Prof. Dr. Gesine Bär
Project staff: Azize Kasberg, Patrick Müller
- Centre for Further Education, ASH Berlin
- PartKommPlus –- Research Consortium for Healthy Communities
- Hochschule Esslingen - University of Applied Sciences
- Hamburgische Arbeitsgemeinschaft für Gesundheitsförderung e. V.
- Hochschule Fulda - University of Applied Sciences, Nursing and Health Sciences
- Dr. Stefanie Kiwi Menrath, Kulturanthropologin und freie Kulturvermittlerin in transkulturellen und partizipativen Projekten der Kulturellen Bildung
Participation is considered a key strategy of municipal health promotion. This is especially true for the promotion of health equity. Here the KluG projekt comes in and offers both: the development of competencies as well as practical experiences. The project aims at a modular workshop curriculum. Experienced actors of municipal health promotion will be included in the conception. The workshop's curriculum including embedded projects will be tried out in three runs. Training materials will be developed and a decentralized network of trainers will be established. This way the workshops should be perpetuated and easily accessible nationwide.
A consolidated workshop format to built up competence in participatory approaches in municipal settings of health promotion is available. Training materials and adviced projects complement the competence development.
A network of trainers is being set up. A concept for consolidation of a regularly offered workshop program is available nationwide.
Keywords: Participation, Health Equity, Integrated Community Strategies, Competencies, Workshop