The lab was set up as part of the IFAF project “StimtS – Stimulation or stress? The influence of group concepts on the behaviour and well-being of young children in daycare centres” with investment funds of IFAF Berlin.
It can be used in numerous ways for research and teaching in ASH Berlin study programmes (e.g. Early Childhood Education, Physiotherapie/ Occupational Therapy, Social Work):
- Observation and documentation exercises in early education and development diagnostics in developmental psychology
- Analysis of children’s bonding and play behaviour and the quality of interaction between children, students, mothers/fathers and education professionals
- Unfamiliar situation test
- Development and performance of video-graphic based counselling services for parents in the social area (e.g. STEEP™; Marte Meo)
- General exercises on counselling situations with the help of videography
- Use of the software INTERACT developed by the company Mangold
- Hire of noise dosemeter and mobile observation lab
For information on concept, activities, opening hours and contact persons, please switch to the German web page.