Get to know the university
- Want to apply for a study place at ASH Berlin? Here you will find answers to the most important questions about how to apply. Details about application requirements and the application process can be found on the pages of the individual study programmes.
- Our Student Service Centre also provides detailed information about applications and matriculation.
- Studying without a higher education entry qualification? Yes, you can! For further information see the Student Service Centre page.
- Please be aware that very good knowledge of German is required for all bachelor and some master degree courses. More information you can find on the pages of the study programmes.
- The Student Advisory Service is there to help you with general questions about studying and the application process. Subject-specific questions about the individual study programmes can be answered by the study programme coordinators listed on the study programme pages.
- Would you like the skills and credits you have acquired through previous training and further education to be counted towards your study programme? The Accreditation Officer (Anrechnungsbeauftragte) will be pleased to provide you with advice and support.
- Studying with a family? At ASH Berlin you will receive all the support you need.
For students with disabilities or impairments there are also many forms of support for barrier-free studying.
- Studying without a higher education entry qualification? For further information see the Student Service Centre page!
Back to top
Important dates at the start of the semester
All other important dates and further information can be found under Student Administration.
- Course catalogue
- Moodle This e-learning platform ist where you will find course-related materials.
- OPAC for literature research. Information on how to use the online catalogue is available from the library.
Questions about organising your studies?
Information for guest listeners and guest students
If you are interested registering as a guest listener at ASH Berlin, please contact the Matriculation Office . Further information about our courses and modules can be found in the course catalogue.
Back to top